Spring senior session dates are open! I mean look at this field in the spring!! If you still need your senior photos taken I have dates in late April early May, plenty of time to get your digital files/ and a few products back to you before graduation! But don't wait contact me now.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #erinelaineseniors #erinelainephotography #modernsenior #seniorstyleguide #theseniorscope #theseniorstunner #theseniorcollective #seniorologie #seniorinspire #posepatch #seniorpics #seniorphotographer#yorkpaphotography #dallastownpa #yorkpa #wrightsvillepa #redlionpa #lancasterpa #paseniorphotography #graduating #thetwelthyear #springseniorpictures
Spring snow storm here and I’m loving it! However it’s only because I don’t have to leave my cozy house or shovel and it looks beautiful!! Sitting inside sipping on coffee watching the hubby and kids play outside...Perfect ❄️ 👌🏻
Do you like to go out in the snow or rather watch it from inside ? #erinelainephotography #erinelaineengagement #snowyengagement #snowday
Who is loving March Madness and all the upsets? I know these two (our dear friends) were doing some serious celebrating yesterday. Best brides gift I have seen so far... having the grooms favorite basketball team mascot show up to dance and help you cut the cake. What a fun night that was. Talk about wife goals! Who do you have in your bracket going all the way?!
I can't believe its soon time for these beauties to graduate. I will be welcoming another Spokesmodel team soon ...bittersweet for sure. Class of 2019 there is still time to get more information on being part of the team! Head over to the link in my profile to get more info. If you received the information video and wanted to apply the application has to be in by tomorrow.
Reading through all the applications has my heart happy. I can already tell this years team is going to be just as special as the last few <3
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #erinelaineseniors #erinelainephotography #seniorpics #seniorphotographer#yorkpaphotography #dallastownpa #yorkpa #wrightsvillepa #redlionpa #lancasterpa #paseniorphotography #graduating #thetwelthyear
Hey guys!! Lots of new followers so I thought I would take some time sharing a few things most people don’t know about me. oh that’s me incase you’re new here 👆🏻😁
1. I love surprises! Once when I was younger while playing hide and seek around the Holidays I accidentally found my Christmas presents and bawled 😭 it ruined the surprise and I was so sad. No snooping for me! Same reason I always play my iTunes music on shuffle and listen to pandora... you don’t know what’s next and it’s a little taste of Christmas morning 😂
2. I love music and going to see live shows. There is just something so amazing about a large group of people, all with different backgrounds and ages gathering to dance, sing, and be moved by music. It’s magic and I miss going to concerts all the time (thanks mom life😉) I would have to say my favorite concert had to be seeing Regina Spector .. that women is amazing. The band I have seen the most was Brand New (oh the college years) I was bummed I recently missed a concert they had in Baltimore.. next time 😉 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. I could eat potatoes at every meal and well sometimes do. Give me all the starch. I don’t care how you make it I want it on my plate. My favorite -Cheesy hash brown casserole oh my gosh heaven in a dish people! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. Bargain shopping is my jam, I love a good shopping high especially if it’s one of those “this was $100 and I got it for $20” what a feeling 😂 I can’t be the only one ladies. 💁🏻♀️ Gabe’s and Ross are my favorites for good deals. I only go to retail stores if it’s something very specific I want/need and if I do go I can’t pay full price, straight to the sale rack or I wait. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. I love pregnancy, labor, and birth. I loved living it and I love learning about it. I would like to take on photographing more births ....one day!! But if I was not a photographer I would want to be a doula. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So there ya go random odd facts about me 😂 #fridayintroductions ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Go ahead tell me something about you most people don’t know. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
📸 by the amazing @carrie_okie_knight 💕 Coat @shopindigobleuyork 👌🏻
Love when my summer days are filled with sunshine and seniors ☀️💛 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Going to miss this lady! @carrie_okie_knight at least you are staying local 😁😉 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #erinelaineseniors #erinelainephotography #modernsenior #seniorstyleguide #theseniorscope #theseniorstunner #theseniorcollective #seniorologie #seniorinspire #posepatch #seniorpics #seniorphotographer#yorkpaphotography #dallastownpa #yorkpa #wrightsvillepa #redlionpa #lancasterpa #paseniorphotography #graduating #thetwelthyear
What’s the deal with the Spokesmodel team you ask? 1. Fun! 2. Extra photo sessions 3. Killer senior photos. No modeling experience needed. Contact me now to hear more class of 2019! Follow the link in my profile. You are not committing to anything by filling out the form. I will just send ya some information 😁📸💁🏻♀️ hurry offer ends this Friday the 16th!!!!
It’s real… the pressure to fit in, look a certain way, act a certain way. Trying to be someone else's version of perfect will only drag you down. It’s time to celebrate YOU exactly as you are, at this moment , you ARE enough. Step in front of my camera and I promise you will see it. We are opening up a UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR CLASS OF 2019 seniors (current junior class) in York and Lancaster County. Not only will you recieve photos you will be proud to share but you will have the opportunity to participate in a unique senior photo experience throughout your senior year all while making new friends along the way. Head on over to my profile and follow the URL for more info! Must contact me by this Friday March 16th!! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Please tag any Class of 2019, current juniors, you may know! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#erinelainephography #erinelaineseniors #easternyork #dallastown #centralyork #yorksuburban #kennarddale #westyork #donegal #yorkcatholic #susquehannock #centralpaphotographer #yorkpaphotographer #seniorphotography #indigobleu
It’s Friday and my little guys 6th birthday!!. Parenthood keeps getting better every year but also more difficult 😉 this boy makes me so proud. He has always been the “easy” one but recently the attitude has set in. When you are a parent of a baby/ toddler it’s a hard physical job. With this guy we are transitioning from him needing us to do everything for him to him needing us more emotionally... it’s tough! Cheers to all you mommas with older kids. I hope we can help guide him the best we can into the young man he soon will become. For now he is still my little Drew bug who likes to “cuddle up”, love on his sisters, and hold my hand with a dash of big boy attitude on occasion. 😉. #momshare #6birthday #myboy #boymom #happybirthday #lovehim #firstborn
Cheers to women! I Couldn’t think of a better day to share these images. On Saturday I was able to witness my dear friend become a momma for the second time. I can’t even begin to share how special that was. Let me just say, women are strong and beautiful especially during labor and birth. I think if more people got to witness birth and it was not so taboo to share birth photos (but sexualized photos of women are ok!?!) everyone would appreciate the power of women more. Don’t swipe if you are gonna hate on the beauty of birth. #erinelainephotography #birthphoto #birthwithoutfear #naturalchildbirth #strongwomen #birthphotography #womensday #newbornbaby #womensandbabies